Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Friday was our Lacy's 4th birthday and we partied it up.She loved her butterfly pinata.
She loved her presents.
She loved blowing out her candles.
But she loved the cake the most by far! We had a great party with our family. Everyone loves Lacy. She means so much to our family. She keeps us on our toes. She adores her big brothers and loves to play with and tease her little sister. Click here to read a great blog post that Amy wrote about Lacy about a year ago.

5 comments:

sincerely margie mei said...

Sorry we missed it, we were at Zion's with my family! Happy Birthday Lacy!! We love you! I am so glad you guys have a blog so we can see pictures of the big event. You are right about Lacy, she is the life of the party.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Lacy! You for sure have already won our hearts!

jill allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jill allison said...

Happy Birthday Lacy! You melt my heart. I love that you want me to hold you when I see you, that makes me feel so special! I am also so excited to have somehow come upon your familie's blog...I can't wait to keep up on everyone's doings. Amy, I love ya!

*sorry about the deleted comment above, I had way too many typos this morning!

sincerely margie mei said...

Oh my goodness!! my little baby Lacy is FOUR!! she is growing up so fast!! I'm so sad i missed her birthday! her own Na na missed it i'm so mad! i need to babysit for you guys asap so call me!!
i love you all
Samantha